Immigration Lawyers Manchester

Licencing Law Solicitors Manchester

licencing law solicitors

Under the Licensing Act 2003 establishments wishing to sell alcohol, hot food or drink between 11.00pm and 5.00am or provide regulated forms of entertainment must obtain and comply with a Premises Licence.

TM Fortis Solicitors have a wealth of experience in assisting a wide range of establishments from off-licences, bars and restaurants to hotels and nightclubs.

Our specialist lawyers are able to assist with new, variation or transfer Premises Licence applications.

We are also able to assist with Personal Licence applications.

If an application has been refused we are able to provide advice and representation against the decision and in prosecutions for breach of licence we offer an effective defence service.

Contact us for a free no obligation discussion.